Important message regarding COVID-19
The health and safety of our Staff and Students remains our number one priority so we will continue to keep updated on the Advice from the Department of Health. In these uncertain times, our commitment to you hasn’t changed. We are taking every step to ensure our employees and students remain safe.
We wish to let you know that as per advice from the Australian government regarding COVID-19 and the VET Sector, we will remain open for business until directed otherwise. At this time, If you are residing in, or have recently visited, an LGA that is in lockdown, please DO NOT attend your course and instead contact us to re schedule. Otherwise, all courses will proceed as usual.
We ask that if you have been in an LGA that is now in lockdown or travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or are feeling unwell, please respect our Governments’ directions and stay at home.
We are continuing to work closely with all relevant authorities and are strictly following the guidance provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and the NSW Department of Health.
Integral Skills will continue to deliver all programs as per our training calendar which is available on our website https://www.integralskills.com.au/ .
As part of our booking process we have are providing a declaration form that all students must complete prior to arrival which highlights if they are in our ‘At Risk’ category so alternatives arrangements for their training and development can occur where necessary.
|COVID-19 Safety Plan
· Has applied the advice in the Department of Health “Information for Employers” and “Information for universities, higher education and vocational education facilities, their students and staff”
· Has limited class numbers to ensure we meet the social distancing guidelines 1 student per 4m squared.
· Is conducting more of the training in our outside all weather facilities
· Has increased cleaning of all contact surfaces and learning material
· Will monitor the Department of Health website: www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov for any updates to the guidelines for employers and continue to follow the latest advice.
We wish everyone good health. Our thoughts are with the many businesses and individuals who have been impacted so far.