Basic rigging competencies can provide a full time career in many industries such as Civil construction, Coal mining, Drilling and metaliferous mining.
General Duties: Your duties may include erection of structural steel, assembling large components on machinery, washeries and power houses, erecting of construction equipment such as personnel hoists, placement of pre-cast concrete, construction of safety nets and permanent safety lines.
*A pre-requisite for basic rigging is the Dogging competency which will have equipped you with the knowledge to learn these new skills.
CPCCLRG3001A Basic: RTO Statement of Attainment & National High Risk Work Licence (RB) upon successful completion
CPCCLRG3002A Intermediate: RTO Statement of Attainment & National High Risk Work Licence (RI) upon successful completion
CPCCLRG4001A Advanced: RTO Statement of Attainment & National High Risk Work Licence (RA) upon successful completion
This training and assessment is conducted under a Registered Partnership Arrangement with Registered Training Organisation Hunter Plant Operator Training School. RTO ID: 90352, McFarlane Street Cessnock, Phone: 1800640580. Where applicable for HRW courses, this award is issued under a partnership arrangement with Registered Training Organisation Hunter Plant Operator Training School. WorkCover approval No. 800 180.
Enclosed Footwear, 100 points of ID, Hard Hat (if owned) & Weather suitable clothing, Lunch & Smoko. Tea & Coffee Provided.
- Minimum 18 years of age, Physically fit, ability to speak, read & write English.
- Basic Rigging requires Dogging competency
- Intermediate Rigging requires the CPCCLRG3001A Basic Rigging competency
- Advanced Rigging requires the Basic and Intermediate competency
- Please note: This course may require particpants to operate heavy equipment for the practical components of Training & Assessments. To ensure a high level of safety during the course, participants may be subjected to random Drug & Alcohol testing. Your acceptance of this is confirmed upon registering as a participant of this course.
From 1st January 2015 each student that will be commencing nationally recognised training in Australia is required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to be able to obtain their certificate or qualification from their registered training organisation.
Students are encouraged to create a USI prior to attending any training. To create a USI please head to the following website:
Before Booking any course with us, please download and read our Enrolment Conditions
Further information from the department of Education regarding Rigging courses can be obtained below