Are you an RTO?

Yes! Integral Skills Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation, RTO ID 45528.


How old do i have to be to hold a High Risk Work Licence?

18 years of age


What do i need to bring to the course?

We reccommend checking the course details on our website, but generally you will need to bring Enclosed Footwear, 100 points of ID (see SafeWork NSW evidence of identity information), Weather suitable clothing, Lunch & Smoko. We provide Tea & Coffee.


Where are you located?

We are located at 49 Leewood Drive, Orange. Leewood Drive is located in Leewood Business Estate on the southern side of Orange in the Central West of NSW. We are approximately 3.5 hours from Sydney, 45 minutes from Bathurst, 60 minutes from Cowra, 1.5hrs from Parkes, 2 hours from Dubbo.

Our Mudgee Facility is on the Eastern side of Mudgee, at 15-17 Industrial Avenue.


Where can i get training if i don’t live in Orange?

Integral Skills also has a training facility in Mudgee NSW, but we travel anywhere in New South Wales & Western Australia for groups of people.


Can you provide training on my worksite?

Yes! Our clients with multiple employees that require training can have it undertaken at their workplace. Suitable areas for both Theory and practical training must be available.


What are the costs associated with getting a High Risk Work Licence?

The first cost associated is the course fee, found on the relevant course page on our website. Upon passing the SafeWork NSW assessments on the last day of your course, a fee is payable upon applying for your licence at Australia Post.


I can’t make the course that i have booked into. Am i entitled to a refund?

We offer refunds under most situations. You can find out more in our Schedule of Fees and charges


Do you have food available?

We do not offer on site catering, but we do have an equipped kitchen with plates, mugs, cutlery, microwaves, tea and coffee making facilities and a sit down meal area. Our meals area also has vending machines and filtered water. A 2 minute walk away is ‘The Smoko Shed’ which is a great spot for lunch or smoko. Alternatively, fast food outlets and other shops & cafe’s are about 5 minutes drive.


What areas of Australia do you deliver training to?

We currently offer training in NSW. We are able to travel to other areas of Australia and will happily provide a quote upon request.


What other services do you offer?

Other services include Sales & tagging of height safety & lifting equipment. We stock Beaver & Spanset products and are able to order anything that these suppliers offer.  Our prices are very competetive.


What if i do not pass the course Assessment?

You can book in a re-assessment by a SafeWork NSW Assesor. You have limited time to do this so it is important this is discussed with your assessor immediately.


I have booked online but have not received any correspondance from you since. What should i do?

Please contact us immediately on 02 63 622 502, or email admin@integralskills.com.au. This can happen when your email address has been incorrectly entered, but we can re send correspondence to you once we are notified.


Do High Risk Work Licences expire?

Your High risk work licence is valid for 5 years from the date of issue. After 5 years you will need to re sit the relevant course.


Where in NSW do you do training?

Our most common areas in NSW are Orange, Dubbo, Bathurst, Parkes, Lithgow, Mudgee, Sydney, Dubbo and everywhere in between


I would like to apply for a credit account. What next?

We only offer a limited amount of accounts, but if your company intends on undertaking constant or intermittent training with us then you may apply for a credit account. An account application can be downloaded from our Student Information page, or you can contact administration on (02) 63 622 502.

© 2024 Integral Skills | Powered by RTOData