High Risk Work Licence Courses

A high risk work licence is required to operate some machinery and undertake some work.

High risk work licences are valid for five years and recognised nationally: you can work in any state or territory if you have a current HRW licence.


The following courses with us are High Risk Work licence courses:

  • Dogging (Licence to perform dogging)
  • EWP (Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more))
  • Forklift (Licence to operate a forklift truck)

The following courses with us are not high risk work licence course, but upon successful completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment which is recognised nationally:

  • Enter and work in confined spaces (Confined Space)
  • Confined Space & GTA
  • Working at Heights


© 2020 Integral Skills | Powered by RTOData