Safety & Training Audits
Safety & Training Audits are undertaken on our clients work site to achieve optimum results in Safety & Production.
Integral Skills Auditors ensure:
- Employees and site contractors are:
- working to site rules & regulations
- working to site industry specific procedures & safe work procedures
- working to relevant Australian Standards
- working safely & efficiently
- have correct certification for tasks being performed
- Heights Safety & Lifting Equipment, including Industrial fall arrest systems & devices, comply with Australian Standards
- All potential & immediate hazards are identified & hazard controls are put in place
- Safety Height & Lifting equipment is being inspected, tagged & registered on a quarterly basis
- Verification of Competency’s for new and existing staff & Contractors are undertaken
A comprehensive Audit Report is available on the completion of the duration of the Audit. Our Audit reports detail our scope of work, key findings, Photos, Summary & Recommendations to improve site safety & production.
To discuss safety and training audits in Orange NSW and surrounding areas please contact us.