Safety & Training Audits are undertaken on our clients work site to achieve optimum results in Safety & Production.
Integral Skills Auditors ensure:
- Employees and site contractors are:
- working to site rules & regulations
- working to site industry specific procedures & safe work procedures
- working to relevant Australian Standards
- working safely & efficiently
- have correct certification for tasks being performed
- Heights Safety & Lifting Equipment, including Industrial fall arrest systems & devices, comply with Australian Standards
- All potential & immediate hazards are identified & hazard controls are put in place
- Safety Height & Lifting equipment is being inspected, tagged & registered on a quarterly basis
- Verification of Competency’s for new and existing staff & Contractors are undertaken
A comprehensive Audit Report is available on the completion of the duration of the Audit. Our Audit reports detail our scope of work, key findings, Photos, Summary & Recommendations to improve site safety & production.
To discuss safety and training audits in Orange NSW and surrounding areas please contact us. One of our assessors will be happy to discuss our services with you.
To discuss this or any other training, contact us below;